The following are some of the benefits that come with membership in the Canadian Archaeological Association:
- receive the CAA Newsletter twice per year (spring and fall)
- receive two annual issue of the Canadian Journal of Archaeology and special issues as occasionally published
- receive logon privileges to the Members' Only Section of the CAA Web site
- be eligible to deliver papers at the CAA annual conference
- be updated on issues relevant to the Canadian archaeological community
- travel support for students formally participating (presenting poster or paper, chairing session, or serving as session discussant) in annual conference
- contribute as a member to CAA Facebook community page on Canadian Archaeology
- be eligible for CAA Weetaluktuk Student Award allocated every year in recognition of a worthy student paper
NEW GREEN MEMBERSHIP - We have decided to add a new membership category. This has all of the benefits of the regular membership at a reduced cost. The only difference is that you only have Online access to CAA Publications (you will receive no printed versions). If you like the feel of paper in your hands this is not for you. If you like the idea of going paperless, you may want to consider this option.
Your Membership in the Canadian Archaeological Association is due on April 1*, of the new year. In order to receive your two issues of the CAA Newsletter, the Canadian Journal of Archaeology, and maintain your logon account for the Members Only Section of the CAA Web Site, you are encouraged to establish or renew your membership as soon as possible.
|GREEN Student Individual||$30 CDN|
|GREEN Regular Individual||$70 CDN|
|Student Individual - Print Subscription||$35 CDN|
|Regular Individual - Print Subscription||$75 CDN|
|Supporting Individual||$100 CDN*|
*$25 of this will be considered a donation and those members will be issued a receipt for the donation.
Online Membership Forms:
If you are already a paid-up CAA member and would like to log into the Members Only section, please Sign-In here.
Print off the PDF version of the CAA Membership Application Form here.
Provide the requested information and mail it in with the appropriate fee.