The following are some of the benefits that come with membership in the Canadian Archaeological Association:
- receive the CAA Newsletter twice per year (spring and fall)
- receive two annual issue of the Canadian Journal of Archaeology
- receive logon privileges to the Members' Only Section of the CAA Web site
- be eligible to deliver papers at the CAA annual conference
- be updated on issues relevant to the Canadian archaeological community
Your Membership in the Canadian Archaeological Association is due on April 1*, of the new year. In order to receive your two issues of the CAA Newsletter, the Canadian Journal of Archaeology, and maintain your logon account for the Members Only Section of the CAA Web Site, you are encouraged to establish or renew your membership as soon as possible.
*$25 of this will be considered a donation and those members will be issued a receipt for the donation.
Online Membership Forms:
If you are already a paid-up CAA member and would like to log into the Members Only section, please Sign-In here.
Print off the PDF version of the CAA Membership Application Form here.
Provide the requested information and mail it in with the appropriate fee.